Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
Trish Hadley Boudoir Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy Efffective July 1, 2021
Complimentary Rescheduling Policy:
We will continue to offer ONE complimentary rescheduling date to all Boudoir Clients that have paid the regular session fee ($350). This offer only applies if:
• Rescheduled date request is made before 14 business days of scheduled shoot date
• Future shoot date request must be within 6 months of original scheduled shoot
Rescheduling Fees Apply to:
• Flash Sale Purchases. If your session fee was purchased during a Flash Sale and you need to reschedule, a $150 fee will be applied to secure a new date within 6 months. If new date is required outside of the 6 month window, a $250 fee will be required.
• Boudoir Clients (non-Flash sales) who need to reschedule (with request being made after 14 business day timeframe): $100 fee required for a new date.
• Petite Sale Purchases (pre-paid sessions w/product) which may include Bridal and Maternity Sessions. If a need to reschedule is made within 14 business days of scheduled session: $100 fee required for a new date. If the request is made well in advance (at least 1-2 months) we may complimentary reschedule you one time on a case by case basis.
Fees Do Not Apply to:
• Studio cancellations due to uncontrollable reason (weather, power outage etc.). A complimentary reschedule will be granted to all clients in those scenarios.
Want to just Cancel Your Appointment Forever?
While we’d hate to see you go, there is no cancellation fee, your session fee is simply forfeited per your Session Contract.
Thank you for your support and understanding!