Trish Hadley Boudoir Studio Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy, Effective July 1, 2021
Complimentary Rescheduling Policy:
We will continue to offer one complimentary rescheduling date to all Boudoir Clients that have paid the regular session fee ($350). Applied changes include:
• Cancellation/reschedule date request must be made before 14 business days of scheduled shoot date
• Future shoot date request must be within 6 months of original scheduled shoot
Rescheduling Fees Apply to:
• Flash Sale Purchases. If your session fee was made during a Flash Sale purchase and you need to reschedule, a $150 fee will be applied to secure a new date within 6 months. If new date is required outside of the 6 month window, a $250 fee will be required.
• Boudoir Clients (non-Flash sales) who need to reschedule outside of the 6 month timeframe: $100 fee required for a new date.
Fees do not apply to:
• Studio cancellations due to uncontrollable reason (weather, power outage etc.). A complimentary reschedule will always be granted in those scenarios.
Thank you for your support and understanding!